Thursday 1 September 2011

AUSTRALIA - Visions - Thoughts - Statements


INNOVATIVE
There's a kind of ingenuity about Australians, and, you know, I remember my dad when I was only little – he was the sort of person who if there was something needed to be done, he would make it himself...
... and, I think that, that general innovation and ingenuity is very much in the Australian psyche.
Mary, 66



FREEDOM
There's so much space here, its very liberating.
My home town is located nearby to Beijing,
it's very cramped, there are people everywhere. You never really have any space to yourself.
Dam, 28

WATER -
It surrounds the country.
It's the essence of life.
It's a big problem.

Elise, 22



NO WORRIES
I've been in Australia for 5 or 6 years.
Everything here is much easier than
back in Brazil.

Paulo, 29



THANKS
We've got a lot to be thankful for.
Thanks for the space.
Thanks for the people that first lived here.

Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment